The Biolaser Clinic in Madrid counts on a renowned doctor, Dr. Pablo Boixeda, an internationally recognized physician and expert in vascular laser treatments, specialist in elimination of angiomas, vascular malformations, rosacea and contagious molluscs.
Currently we have sequential vascular lasers, which associate two types of lasers in the same equipment (a pulsed dye laser together with a Neodymium laser: YAG 1064 mm), which allows us to apply it in deep vascular lesions, difficult to treat. The vascular laser is an ideal treatment for the elimination of vascular malformations, facial telangiectasias, venous labial lakes, vascular malformations, rosacea, varicose veins, etc., achieving results that were impossible until today.
The pulsed dye laser is a very safe treatment that is used even in babies who have vascular malformations. The red light that it emits is very selective and only destroys the dilated vessels of the skin, leaving intact the rest of adjacent tissues, which offers great security. Depending on the case it may be necessary to achieve a greater penetration of the laser light into the skin and a greater coagulation, and in this circumstance there may be a need to use the Neodymium: YAG laser, or the combination of the two lasers, to achieve the best results for patients.
Vascular Laser Utilities
The vascular laser is very useful in the treatment of:
- Angiomas: Vascular malformations and hemangiomas
- Vascular spiders
- Ruby points
- Telangiectasias: visible veins on the face
- Rosácea: It has a transient redness on the face (flushing), which can become permanent, papules and pustules similar to acne, dilation of vessels, as well as dryness and sensation of tightness or burning in the face.
- Facial flushing
- Poikiloderma: Alteration of the skin that includes dilated vessels and sunspots, which gives it a reddish color. It appears mainly in neck and neckline.
- Couperose: Given name to the redness of the skin of the face, typically in the midface (nose and cheeks). In patients with vasomotor instability or with rosacea, multiple factors, such as heat, exercise, alcohol, spicy or copious foods, among others, easily produce redness of the face. This dilation of the vessels that underlies this phenomenon, with time goes from being a passing phenomenon to being permanent, and with time tends to become more accentuated. The laser treatment eliminates those vessels that are already dilated and that give the red color to the skin, restoring its normal color.
- Leg Veins
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Elimination of bruises in 24 hours
At La Moraleja Biollaser Clinic we have a team of expert laser dermatologists led by Dr. Pablo Boixeda, considered one of the world’s leading experts in the use of vascular lasers, being a benchmark both nationally and internationally.