Regeneration and Stimulation of cells
Indiba Deep Care (the medical version and most powerful of Indiba) is a technique that allows cells to Regenerate and Stimulate, respecting their physiology. The system generates a rise in temperature at a local level (hyperthermia) that causes an increase of blood flow in the treated tissue creating beneficial effects. The heat is achieved due to monopolar radiofrequency currents that work at a frequency of 448 KHz, the ideal frequency to achieve optimum temperatures for ions to move properly and for cells to recover their physiological functions.
Beneficial effects of Indiba:
- Restores the microcirculation of the treated area
- It activates the metabolism of cells
- Helps to drain toxins
- Oxygenates the treated tissues
- Activates the fibroblasts, the cells responsible for producing new collagen and elastin, improving the firmness of the skin.
- Lipolysis is activated, helping to reduce fat
- Recovery of tissues after cosmetic surgery treatments (Blepharoplasty, liposuction, lifting …)
- Facial and body flaccidity
- Body remodeling
- Preparation of tissues before any medical-aesthetic treatment and cosmetic surgery
- Recovery of scars
It is a safe and effective treatment. Clinical studies support the effectiveness of the treatments carried out with Indiba Deep Care.
|INDIBA DEEP CARE|
|Duration||Facial : 30-40 mtos/ Body: Depending on the area|
|Nº sessions||Facial:5-6 sessions/ Body :10-12 sessions|
|Frequency||1-2 weekly sessions|
|Contraindications||Pacemakers, Pregnancy, Thrombophlebitis and irritated skin.|
|Preparation||Is not required. Pleasant and tolerable treatment|