- Bachelor of Medicine from the University of Barcelona (1984)
- Doctor of Medicine from the University of Alcalá de Henares
- Associate Professor of dermatology from the University of Alcalá de Henares – Madrid
- Responsible for the dermatological lasers unit of the Ramón y Cajal Hospital
- International expert in the use of dermatological lasers
- MBA in hospital management and medical management (2005)
- Advanced Course in Immunology, University of Aberdeen. Scotland
- Department of dermatology and laser, Boston Hospital (Harvard University)
- Active participant in congresses around the world due to his contributions in dermatology and dermatologic surgery
- He has published a multitude of books and articles in specialized international publications
- His passion and knowledge of the profession leads him to a permanent research and participation in consultancies for the development of laser technology, mainly in the USA.
- Invited guest to the most important national and international congresses of dermatology and laser technology due to his status being a worldwide reference.
- In constant evolution and permanent training, he attends to training courses and seminars that provide knowledge and update the dermatological field.
Please follow and like us: