- VASCULAR SURGEON
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Navarra.
- Specialist in Angiology and Vascular Surgery via MIR. Son Durea University Hospital, Palma de Mallorca. Score: Excellent
- Head of Angiology and Vascular Surgery Service at Virgen de la Luz Hospital in Cuenca (2012-2013)
- FEA Angiology and Vascular Surgery at the University Hospital of Torrejón de Ardoz (2013 to present)
- Visiting professor in courses of initiation to Surgery of the Autónoma University of Madrid, University of Alcalá and University of Albacete. Congresses CEEM.
- Personal Certification of the Chapter of Non-Invasive Vascular Diagnosis (CDVNI) of the Spanish Society of Angiology and Vascular Surgery
- Accreditation of first and second level of training in Radiological Direction and Protection oriented to the Interventional practice of the Nuclear Safety Council (CSN), for X-Ray Installations in Interventional Radiology
- Member of Residents in the Teaching Committee of the University Hospital Son Dureta
- Author of several scientific publications in national and international journals and in specialty books. Speaker at numerous National and International congresses.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Angiology and Vascular Surgery. Member of the International Society of Vascular Surgery. Member of the European Society for Vascular Surgery.
- Member of the Society of Angiology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery of Madrid, Member of the Spanish Chapter of Phlebology.
Member of the Madrid Medical Association with No. 0707646
Please follow and like us: